Natural suede is a symbol of beauty, style and value, but it is expensive and limited by production, and can only meet the needs of a small number of people. Imitation suede is an ideal substitute for natural suede.
Warp-knitted suede is a suede fabric made from a warp knitting process. After the fabric is finished, the fabric is soft to the touch and can be directly used as a garment material to make an eggplant overcome, a bag, a suit, a shoe, etc., or it can be compounded first, and then used for clothing or other purposes.
2 Selection of warp-knitted raw materials
After a series of finishing, the warp-knitted pile yarn can form a suede with a powdery texture, showing a "writing effect", which is related to the choice of raw materials of the yarn. The base fabric of the suede fabric should be composed of two requirements: First, it requires a tightly organized structure, the fiber requires a thicker monofilament, and the ground tissue adopts a high shrinkage fiber effect. Second, fabric suede requires the use of finer fibers with a finer monofilament. The more the number of fluff on the surface of the suede fabric, the finer the fineness, the stronger the simulation of the appearance of the fabric, and the relationship between the fineness of the monofilament and the suede effect is shown in Table 1.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- Warp-knitted tissue structure
- 4 warp-knitted finishing process
- warp-knitted performance
- Cotton suede fabric
- What raw materials are used for suede
- Sanded suede fabric
- RPET suede fabric
- Warp-knitted composite knitted fabric
- Printed Suede
- Embossed warp-knitted suede