It is born with the new trend of clothing, and it is one of the more popular high-end fabrics.
The product mainly uses 105D Island silk +40D spandex as raw material, its composition and content are 90% polyester, 10% spandex. The satin twill weave is made on a big round machine. It has the characteristics of light texture, good drape, bright color and good elasticity. The conventional width is 150cm and the grammage is 160g/m2.
It is an ideal and fashionable fabric for men's and women's trousers and fashion, suits and casual wear. After being fitted into the upper body, it is both beautiful and elegant.
Why “weft-knitted suede” is a major highlight of current suede fabrics, mainly suede novel and lively, to meet the needs of the modern unconventional clothing; followed by elastic fabrics, suitable for people of different body types to enjoy. Weft-knitted suede is an emerging product that can be subdivided into two types: ordinary weft-knit suede and four-faced bomber suede.
Four sides of bomber suede, good elasticity, very suitable for women.
In recent years, many popular stretch women's leggings have been made from this fabric. They can also be used in shoes, hats, home textiles, toys, and handicrafts.
Contact us: Zhong min
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Warp Knitted Suede And Weft Knitted Suede How T...
- What Is Woven Suede?
- Knit Suede Process Control
- Suede Isn't Just For Winter—Thee Style Stars Agree
- What Are The Benefits Of Faux Suede
- To Cool Handsomely Suede Open Winter Clothing J...
- What Is Soft Shell Fabric?
- What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Ve...
- What Is Suede Fabric? Imitation Suede Fabric Pi...