What kind of fabric is the composite suede? What does composite suede fabric mean? Composite suede fabric refers to the yarn used in the warp or weft of the fabric. It is processed from a recycled PET bottle (mineral water bottle and cola bottle) (separated by quality inspection, slicing, spinning) and then spun and weaved. Also known as RPET fabric. The fabric is fresh and elegant, very beautiful, bright and not faded. It has soft handfeel, good velvet, soft and delicate, no pilling, good anti-wrinkle performance, strong taking ability, easy to care for drape and so on.
Its surface texture is also similar to natural suede. After special finishing, it is fine and smooth, soft and full, more durable than natural suede, and easier to maintain. It is widely used in modern fashion, shoe materials, toys and furniture decoration, and is a novel decorative material. The suede is made of new raw material microfiber as the main raw material. After the reduction (grinding) process, it has not only soft hand feeling, good drapability, strong stability (no shrinkage or elongation due to cleaning), but also good ventilation. Sex, insect proof, anti-corrosion.
Contact us: Zhong min
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- What Is A Composite Suede Fabric
- Detailed Explanation Of TPU Composite Fabric Kn...
- SOFT SHELL FABRIC
- Softshell Fabric
- Super Soft Short Plush