What fabric is dense velvet?
The dense velvet is an extension of the velvet. The velvet has a strong hair feel, and the hair is a little vertical, like a brush.
The velvet is divided into polyester, nylon and nylon. The density is generally between 172T and 250T. The specifications are: 70*160, 70*250, 70*320, 70*160*3, etc., slightly cotton texture. For use in casual fabrics, jackets, jackets, etc.
The dense velvet is mainly divided into polyester, all nylon, the density is generally above 230T, the specifications are: 40*90, 70*90, 50*95, 50*120, 75*95, 75*120, etc., slightly cotton texture The use is also for casual fabrics, jackets, jackets, etc. Simply put, dense velvet is encrypted velvet, but it will be thinner and denser.
Contact us: Zhong min
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Dutch Velvet Fabric Features
- The Main Component Of Fleece
- Velvet History
- Super Soft Short Plush
- Super Soft Short Plush Features
- Corduroy 2
- Corduroy Features