It is a small Yuanbao knit structure, which is woven in a large circular machine. After weaving, the grey fabric is dyed first, and then processed by various complicated finishing processes such as napping, combing, shearing, and shaking. The fabric is roughed and the fluff is fluffy and dense. However, it is not easy to lose hair and pilling, the back side is thin and sparse, the fluff is short, the texture of the tissue is clear, the fluffiness and elasticity are excellent, and it is the first choice for the two domestic winters.
Now we are still developing a new variety of fleece. During the weaving process of the fleece, we can add spandex (up to 5%) and T/R fleece, but now this technology has not found that several factories can master it. Need further improvement.
Special treatment of fabrics, such as antistatic additives, anti-flame retardant additives, infrared additives, etc. For some special fleece, for example, the fabric is added with antistatic fibers during the weaving process, and the fleece with this fiber is still not much in the domestic market.
The fleece can also be combined with all fabrics to make the cold better. For example: fleece and fleece composite, fleece and denim composite, fleece and lambskin composite, fleece and mesh fabric combined with waterproof breathable membrane and so on.
In addition, the fleece is divided into plain and printed. The plain fleece can be divided into Drop-needle polar fleece and emboss polar fleece according to individual requirements. Jacquard polar fleece and so on. Printed fleece has more than 200 varieties of colors such as penetrating printing, rubber pad printing and transfer printing color strips according to the different printing materials. The fabrics are novel and unique, the colors are colorful, and the shape is natural and smooth, which is favored by people from all walks of life.
In terms of the price of fleece, the width of fleece in China is generally around 150CM, some are as wide as 230CM, and the weight is from 180 to 450g. The price should take into account the cost of raw materials, weaving, weaving, polishing, dyeing, and finishing. In terms of fabric prices, the cheapest price is also the Zhejiang market, but Jiangsu Changshu is also relatively cheap. Today's fleece fabrics are already in the popular fabric of low-grade, high-grade enjoyment.
Contact us: Zhong min
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- The Difference Between Compound Fleece And Doub...
- How To Identify The Quality Of Polar Fleece
- Bronzing Suede Composite Fleece
- Coral Velvet, Velvet And Fleece Difference
- How To Distinguish Leather Sofa Fabric Is Leath...
- Woven Suede
- How To Distinguishmicrofiber Fabrics And Suede
- The Four-sided Elastic Fabric
- Suede Leather Alternatives