What are the steps to make suede fabric?
a. Elastic island suede cloth coated with polyurethane;
b. drying with drying stereotypes stereotypes;
c. sanding, made of suede suede. Wherein the base fabric used in step a is PTT / PET island suede with PTT as the island component, and the polyurethane coating process is to impregnate the base fabric into the impregnation tank containing the aqueous polyurethane dispersion liquid. Due to the impregnation operation of the base cloth with the water-based polyurethane, the cloth is directly impregnated into the drying setting machine to dry, thereby eliminating the need for coagulation and washing processes and reducing the manufacturing cost compared with the prior art, and omits a large amount of organic solvent , Greatly reducing the pollution. The selected base fabric is a suede fabric made from island fibers of PTT (polytrimethylene terephthalate) as an island component, as compared to a suede fabric made of island fibers of polyester or nylon as the island component Good elasticity.
TONGXIANG ZHUOYI TEXTIELS CO.,LTD
Add: LAO ZHICUN INDUSTRIAL ZONE, CHONGFU TOWN, TONGXIANG CITY
Contact us: Zhong min
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- The Dyeing Factory In The Difficulty Situation.
- China Spring Festival Notice
- Application Of Suede In Apparel Industry
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Suede Velve...
- Suede Velvet Fabric Cleaning
- O-tex 100 Certificate 2018 Information
- In 2018 The Main Points Of Quality Supervision ...
- Strict Environmental Protection, Backward Produ...
- Wages And Benefits, The Textile Factories Put B...
- Release And Implementation Of The First Domesti...