- Jun 02, 2018 -
ultrasuede is a highly sensitive, functional material developed with the latest technology from Toray, inventors of ultra-microfibers. It has a soft, elegant texture and feel. The fabric continues to evolve, combining beauty, high quality, and excellent functionality.
In addition to fashion and interior applications, it also sees wide use in the interiors of automobiles and airplanes, sports gear, cases and accessories for smartphones and mobile devices, and more. The potential is limitless.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- To Cool Handsomely Suede Open Winter Clothing J...
- What Is Suede Fabric? Imitation Suede Fabric Pi...
- Do You Really Understand About Suede
- Imitation Suede From The Weaving Method Is Divi...
- The Difference Between Artificial Suede And Nat...
- The Price Of Suede Fabric, How To Clean Suede, ...
- Study On The Production Process Of Warp-knitted...
- Cotton Suede Fabric
- What Raw Materials Are Used For Suede