According to U.S. Customs statistics, in the first quarter of 2018, U.S. apparel imports began to recover, with U.S. apparel imports from China rebounding and double-digit growth from imports from Cambodia.
In the first quarter of 2018, the amount of U.S. apparel imports increased by 1.7% year-on-year, of which imports of clothing from China increased by 3.8% year-on-year, and imports from Vietnam increased by 1.7% year-on-year. In terms of amount, the U.S. clothing imports from Vietnam increased by 3.3% year-on-year, while the imports from China increased by 0.9% year-on-year. This is in line with the 1.6% increase in the unit price of Vietnam's clothing exports in the first quarter and the 2.8% decrease in China's clothing prices. .
Since 2018, the Indonesian economy has continued to decline. In the first quarter, the amount of clothing imported from Indonesia by the United States decreased by 8.3% year-on-year; while the number of garment imports from Cambodia saw double-digit growth for the second consecutive quarter. In U.S. dollars, the amount of U.S. apparel imports from Central America in the first quarter increased by 1.8% year-on-year.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- India’s Apparel Exports Fell By 2.76% Year-on-y...
- Jiangsu And Zhejiang Textile Market: Warp Knitt...
- Suede Velvet Application In The Apparel Industry
- What Is Weft Knitted Suede?
- Warp Knitted Suede And Weft Knitted Suede How T...
- What Is Woven Suede?
- Knit Suede Process Control
- Suede Isn't Just For Winter—Thee Style Stars Agree
- What Are The Benefits Of Faux Suede