The sofa fabric is divided into different compositions: it can be divided into polyester, cotton and so on. Take the whole polyester cloth as an example: it can be divided into: suede, super soft velvet, corduroy, chenille and so on. Sofa fabrics have different classification methods according to different types. According to the classification of raw materials, there are cotton, linen, and chemical fiber.
Contact us: Zhong min
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Pretreatment Process For Small Pattern Suede Fa...
- What Is The Difference Between Fleece And Ordin...
- What Is Fleece
- Polar Fleece
- Fleece Quality Inspection Range
- Is Fleece Used More In The Lining Of Clothes
- The Difference Between Fleece And Wool
- How To Identify The Quality Of The Fleece And H...
- The Difference Between Fleece And Ordinary Fabric