The composite fleece is processed by two kinds of the same quality or different fleece through the laminating machine. Double-sided shake fleece is a fleece that is subjected to double-sided shake pilling. The price is generally a relatively high level of compound fleece.
However, for general blankets, there are more composite fleece, but some customers need two pieces of the same quality of fleece to sew together, no need to compound, but that kind of washing is not very convenient. In addition, there are more fleece filaments that are generally used as blankets.
Fleece is very ashy, and it will stick with other clothes! How to avoid it?
The fleece will absorb the ash, probably because its own fiber has static electricity, and the static electricity has the function of sucking and floating to bring the dust to the fabric or clothes, but generally it will not stick together when it is mixed with other clothes. The things that stick together may be particles on the fleece. Avoiding it is impossible, because it has fiber about the fabric itself, but now experts have developed an additive, which is an anti-static additive. When the fabric is finished, adding this additive can reduce the fleece suction. Gray phenomenon.
Contact us: Zhong min
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- How To Identify The Quality Of Polar Fleece
- Bronzing Suede Composite Fleece
- Coral Velvet, Velvet And Fleece Difference
- How To Distinguish Leather Sofa Fabric Is Leath...
- Woven Suede
- How To Distinguishmicrofiber Fabrics And Suede
- The Four-sided Elastic Fabric
- Suede Leather Alternatives
- Super Soft Short Plush