The common features of Buckskin velvet and suede:
Can be used in bags, handbags, shoes, pillow, such as the use of cloth;
Different points of buckskin Velvet and suede:
is also the biggest difference, suede velvet is belong to the flocking, that is, on the basis of the net cloth through the flocking machine processing, the fluff planted on the net cloth, so that processing it has a uniform, velvet feeling full, in the light under the irradiation has similar to the effect of hair reflective, feel and look is very good, used in furniture and handbags The luggage above can obviously improve the grade! and suede, it belongs to the velvet, its fluff is from the fabric itself, put the cloth into the machine, through the grinding, pulling velvet, from its own fluff pull out, so as to ensure the firmness of the fluff, washable, not off the characteristics such as cashmere, so it is suitable for home textiles, pillow, pillow and so on products!
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Suede Production Process!
- The New Darling Of The Car Upholstery Suede
- How Suede Is Made
- Italian Fabric Company Technology Upgrade Reduc...
- American Fabric Manufacturers Introduce Outdoor...
- Bacteria Battery Hides On Textiles And Absorbs ...
- Britain Began To Measure Whether It Joined The ...
- The United Kingdom Began To Measure Whether It ...
- The Collective Price Increase Of Textile Wages ...
- Vietnam Saigon Textile And Garment Industry Exh...