The characteristics of the wool-like fabric: the imitation wool fabric has fine grain lines, the fabric structure is fine, smooth and smooth, which can reflect the fine textile traces and can promote the noble temperament of the fabric. The texture and style of pure wool garments have the advantages of chemical fiber fabrics, but the general wool-like fabrics are easy to wrinkle and have poor color fastness. Compared with pure wool fabric, it has the following characteristics: economical, easy to wash and easy to store.
Pure wool fabric is soft and natural, soft and elastic, comfortable and beautiful. It is generally used for high-grade or medium-grade clothing.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- What Is Microfiber Leather?
- The Advantages Of Microfiber Leather
- How To Identify The Quality Of Microfiber Leather
- Microfiber Leather Or Real Leather
- Microfiber Leather Or PU Leather
- What Is Suede? The World Of Leather; Faux Vs. G...
- How Is Suede Made
- What Is Suede Made Of
- What Is Suede Used For