Incredibly many people actually prefer faux suede to the real deal. Faux suede – or ‘suedette’ – offers a range of benefits over opting for real leather. This animal-friendly alternative maintains the appearance and texture of suede down to the soft, brushed surface without the disadvantage of fraying or potential matting. It’s also much easier to clean; genuine suede is sensitive to water, but faux suede is usually created with a water repellent quality so it can be safely and easily cleaned. If that wasn’t enough, the tightly woven nature of faux suede means it repels stains easily – so you won’t even need to wash it as often. Did I mention it’s also significantly cheaper?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Types Of Suede Leather
- How Do Faux Leather Fabrics Compare To Real Leathe
- What Is Faux Leather
- Benefits Of Faux Leather Compared To Real Leather
- Disadvantages Of Faux Leather Compared To Real ...
- What Is Velour
- What Is Velour Made Of
- History Of Velour
- Velour In Fashion
- What Is Velour Used For Today