a. coating polyurethane on an elastic island suede base fabric;
b. drying and setting with a drying and setting machine;
c. Sanding, made of suede suede. The base fabric used in step a is PTT/PET island suede which is made of PTT as an island component. The polyurethane coating process is carried out by impregnating the base fabric into an impregnation tank containing an aqueous polyurethane dispersion. Since the base cloth is impregnated with water-based polyurethane, it is directly dried in the drying and setting machine after impregnation, which saves the solidification and washing process, reduces the manufacturing cost, and saves a lot of organic solvents. , greatly reducing pollution. The selected base fabric is a suede fabric made of sea-island fiber made of PTT (polytrimethylene terephthalate) as an island component, and has a suede fabric made of island fiber made of polyester or nylon as an island component. Good flexibility.
Contact us: Zhong min
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Microfiber Imitation Suede Pretreatment Points
- Microfiber Imitation Suede Pretreatment Prescri...
- Advantages Of Microfiber
- Dyeing Properties Of Small Pattern Suede Fabric
- Effect Of Flame Retardant Finishing On The Rubb...
- Suede Characteristics And Production Steps
- Pretreatment Process For Small Pattern Suede Fa...
- What Is Suede
- Warp-knitted Sofa Fabric And Main Features
- The Sofa Fabric