Suede fabric has a lot of performance and no less than natural suede, there are many properties even superior to natural suede, such as its fabric wool feeling soft, waxy, drape good, texture and frivolous. So suede applies to luggage, shoes (lining, fabrics are appropriate), clothing, automotive interiors, clean cloth (glasses cloth), leather bottom cloth, high-grade packaging boxes, lighting materials, curtain fabric and so on.
Now let's take a look at the production process of suede.
Suede production process:
1, on the elastic island suede base cloth coated polyurethane;
2, drying stereotypes with drying machine;
3. Grind wool, make suede suede.
The base fabric used in step A is the Ptt/pet island suede with PTT as the island component, and the polyurethane coating process is to carry the substrate into the immersion tank containing aqueous polyurethane dispersions. Due to the use of water-based polyurethane substrate immersion operation, after immersion directly into the drying machine drying, compared with the original process, eliminating the solidification, washing process, reduce manufacturing costs, and save a lot of organic solvents, greatly reducing pollution. The selected base fabric is a suede fabric made from the island fiber of PTT (poly terephthalate), which has a good elasticity compared with the suede fabric made of island fibre of polyester or nylon.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- The New Darling Of The Car Upholstery Suede
- How Suede Is Made
- Italian Fabric Company Technology Upgrade Reduc...
- American Fabric Manufacturers Introduce Outdoor...
- Bacteria Battery Hides On Textiles And Absorbs ...
- Britain Began To Measure Whether It Joined The ...
- The United Kingdom Began To Measure Whether It ...
- The Collective Price Increase Of Textile Wages ...
- Vietnam Saigon Textile And Garment Industry Exh...
- The Swiss Federal Economic Office (SECO) Announ...