a. coating polyurethane on an elastic island suede base fabric;
b. Drying and setting with a drying setting machine;
c. Sanding, made of suede suede. The base fabric used in the step a is PTT/PET island suede which is made of PTT as an island component. The polyurethane coating process is carried out by impregnating the base fabric into an impregnation tank containing an aqueous polyurethane dispersion. Since the base cloth is impregnated with water-based polyurethane, it is directly dried in the drying and setting machine after impregnation, which saves the solidification and washing process, reduces the manufacturing cost, and saves a lot of organic solvents. , greatly reducing pollution. The selected base fabric is a suede fabric made of sea-island fiber made of PTT (polytrimethylene terephthalate) as an island component, and has a suede fabric made of island fiber made of polyester or nylon as an island component. Good flexibility.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Warp-knitted Suede
- Rpet Fleece
- Introduction To RPET Fleece
- RPET Fleece Classification
- Folding And Editing This Section RPET Fleece Fe...
- Primary Classification Of Polar Fleece
- Polar Fleece Is Different From Ordinary Fabric
- How To Distinguish Between Microfiber Fabrics A...