Suede is what we often say as leather suede. It has three kinds of knitted, woven and non-woven fabrics. There are also natural and artificial differences in suede. Today, this article will introduce how suede clothing, what What are the advantages and disadvantages?
The advantages of suede fabric
The suede has a soft, smooth texture, a light texture, and a good touch. It looks much more upscale than other ordinary fabrics.
The surface of the suede fabric is plump and meticulous. Because the surface of the fabric is very fine, a multi-layered structure is formed, the reflection point is small, the luster is shiny, and the color is also soft. Slim fiber bending stiffness (the ability of the object to resist its bending deformation) is small, highlighting the elegant, chic feeling.
As the surface fibers are fine, the voids are numerous and dense, giving the fabric better water and oil absorption. The microporous structure between the fabrics allows the fabric to have more static air and therefore better thermal insulation.
Waterproof gas permeability performance is remarkable
The diameter of raindrops is generally between 100 and 200 μm, while the body's water vapor is approximately 0.1 μm. As long as the shrinkage rate is controlled and the fiber gap is changed, a sea-island high-density fabric with a gap of only 0.2 to 10 μm can be woven, thus giving the fabric excellent waterproof and air permeability properties.
Strong decontamination ability
Due to the large specific surface area of the fine fibers, the voids are numerous and dense, giving the fabric a strong cleaning effect. The cleaning products made of suede fabric are very soft and will not scratch the cleaned items.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- How To Clean Suede
- Vacant Layer Suede Profile
- Compound Suede Fabric Introduction
- Frosted Suede Production Steps
- Minimum Wages In South Korea And Shortened Work...
- The Average Annual Growth Rate Of The Indian Si...
- The Swiss Federal Economic Office (SECO) Announ...
- Restricted Development Of Indonesian Garment In...
- Turkey Launches Third Anti-dumping Sunset Revie...
- Polyester Fiber Prices In China, India And Paki...