Although the suede fabric has a synthetic part, its own nature still exists. It has more grain damage, but it is thicker than the sheepskin, and the fiber is very tight. The suede fabric is very easy to stick to dust. Therefore, we must be fully prepared for washing, but because of the nature of the suede, Xiaobian recommends that everyone should not drink water or oil, so as to better extend the life of the suede fabric. For everyone's suede fabrics can shine for a long time, then Xiaobian will tell you about the washing skills of suede.
How to wash suede fabrics
Suede fabric washing:
1. First of all, we need to use the sticky hair and hair dryer to clean the surface of the suede. If there is a soft brush or a small brush, the effect will be even better.
2. Then use warm water. The temperature of the warm water is about 40 degrees below. If the temperature is too high, it will damage the suede fabric, then use a little damp with warm water to find the place to be cleaned on the suede. Then gently wipe it where you need it, be sure to wash it along the hair.
3. Then we need to dry the suede. Because of the special requirements of the suede material, we need to put the suede in a ventilated place to dry, and away from the sun, because the sun will be bad fabric. The internal structure, causing all the horrific factors such as the yellowing of the fabric, so I will tell you about it here.
4. Wait until the drying is about 70% dry, we can take it back and blow it dry with a hair dryer, and the temperature of the hair dryer is also controlled. After the hair dryer is blown, we can carry out the later processing of the suede fabric. We need Use the suede powder with similar color. After brushing, gently brush it evenly with a brush, but be sure to brush it in one direction. Follow the brush so that it can achieve better results after dry cleaning.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Suede Cloth
- The Difference Between Suede And Deer Skin
- The Difference Between Deer And Suede
- Velvet Fabric Type
- What Is The Fabric Of Dense Velvet
- Dutch Velvet Fabric Features
- The Main Component Of Fleece
- Velvet History