Suede cloth is a kind of wiping cloth which is made of soft animal skin, usually made of buckskin, sheep or goat skin, which is processed by ripening, dividing and degreasing.
Suede cloth is a kind of soft animal skin, usually made of buckskin, sheep or goat skin, which is processed by ripening, dividing and degreasing. 麂 布 可以 can be used to wipe high-end products such as precision instruments, glass lenses, high-end jewelry, car veneers, used as cleaning supplies. With the development of modern technology and the rapid development of polymer materials and production processes, the performance and durability of suede fabrics made of polymer materials such as PVA have gradually improved their own grades, and at a lower price and production speed. The rapid increase and the possibility of industrial production have quickly gained popularity and rapid development. The use of suede cloth is very extensive, from the cleaning of each person's own, the cleaning of pets, the cleaning of cars, high-end equipment, to the cleaning of all kinds of precision equipment.
Contact us: Zhong min
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- The Difference Between Suede And Deer Skin
- The Difference Between Deer And Suede
- Velvet Fabric Type
- What Is The Fabric Of Dense Velvet
- Dutch Velvet Fabric Features
- The Main Component Of Fleece
- Velvet History