1. Seeing: Observe true leather surface has clearer pores, patterns, cattle skin has a more symmetrical fine pores, yak skin has thicker and sparse pores, goat sheepskin has fish squamous pores, pigskin have triangular coarse pores, and artificial leather, although also imitation of the pores, but not clear.
2. Ignite: From the real leather and leather from the back of a little fiber, lit, where the pungent odor, formed a pimple is artificial leather, hair smell, not knot hard knot is the dermis.
3. Smell: All true leather has the smell of leather, and artificial leather has a strong plastic odor.
4. Feel: Touch leather surface with hand, if have smooth, soft, plump, the feeling of elasticity is dermis, but the general synthetic leather surface is astringent, inflexible, soft sex is poor.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Introduction Of Wool Height And Gram Weight Of ...
- What Is Suede Fabric
- What Are The Steps To Make Suede Fabric
- The Dyeing Factory In The Difficulty Situation.
- China Spring Festival Notice
- Application Of Suede In Apparel Industry
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Suede Velve...
- Suede Velvet Fabric Cleaning
- O-tex 100 Certificate 2018 Information
- In 2018 The Main Points Of Quality Supervision ...