RPET suede fabric refers to the yarn used in the warp or weft of the fabric. It is processed from a recycled PET bottle (mineral water bottle and cola bottle) (separated by quality inspection, slicing, spinning) and then spun and weaved. Also known as RPET fabric. The fabric is fresh and elegant, very beautiful, bright and not faded. It has soft touch, good velvet, soft and delicate, no pilling, good anti-wrinkle performance, strong taking ability and easy to care for drape.
RPET suede fabric classification
Mainly divided into two types: radial suede, zonal suede
Radial suede: plain weave, the island line is used for the warp, and the recycled polyester yarn is used for the weft.
Common specifications: 50D*75D, 75D*150D, 75D*200D, 75D*300D, 105D*75D, 105D*100D, 105D*150D, 105D*200D, 105D*225D, 105D*300D, 105D*400D, 105D*450D ,105D*600D
Woven suede: satin weave, regenerated polyester yarn for warp, and island silk for weft.
General specifications: 75D*105D, 75D*225D, 105D*150D
Can be divided into: single-sided suede, double-sided suede
RPET suede fabric application range
Home textiles (curtains, sofa covers, pillows, backrests, etc.), clothing (casual wear, down jackets, etc.), luggage bags, children's wear, interior accessories, decorative fabrics, warm water pockets, shoe materials (lining, fabrics are suitable) , clean cloth (glass cloth), leather base fabric, high-grade packaging box, lighting materials, etc.
RPET suede fabric finishing
Composite (lamb wool, mesh, etc.), coating (PU, PVC), crumpled, embossed, printed, bronzing / silver, etc.
Contact us: Zhong min
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Warp-knitted Composite Knitted Fabric
- Printed Suede
- Embossed Warp-knitted Suede
- Brushed Weft Knitted Suede
- Hot Film Suede
- Knitted Suede Fabric
- Bronzing Small Hole Suede Fabric
- Flame Retardant Suede
- Suede Production Steps
- Microfiber Imitation Suede Pretreatment Points