Aamir Fayyaz, chairman of the Pakistan Textile Industry Association (APTMA), recently urged the government to withdraw the restrictions on imported cotton's tariffs of 4% and sales tax of 5%, so that the country's textile industry can meet the demands of international buyers. Textile requirements.
He said that despite the relevant commitments made by the Prime Minister’s export package, the aforementioned restrictions were strongly added.
Pakistani media reported that non-tariff measures for cotton imported from India and Brazil should continue because the industry is in great need of exporting textiles produced from pollution-free medium and long-staple cotton.
So far, the country’s textile industry has only purchased about half of the cotton demand. Due to quality reasons, it has been forced to purchase quality cotton from abroad to meet its demand.
Amir Fayazi added that if such restrictions are continued, it will cause damage to the Pakistani textile value chain.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Japan Produces The World's Thinnest Silk: Feels...
- The Growth Of World Trade In 2018 Is Constraine...
- To Cool Handsomely Suede Open Winter Clothing J...
- What Is Suede Fabric? Imitation Suede Fabric Pi...
- Do You Really Understand About Suede
- Imitation Suede From The Weaving Method Is Divi...
- The Difference Between Artificial Suede And Nat...
- The Price Of Suede Fabric, How To Clean Suede, ...