Recently, the textile industry’s growth department in Pakistan questioned the government’s proposal to let the rupee depreciate further. They believe that this measure will push up import costs, especially the cost of imported raw materials, and will have a negative impact on textile exports.
Pakistani Garment Council Chairman, Pakistan Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Association, Pakistan Knitwear and Sweater Exporters Association, and Pakistan Cotton Textile Apparel Manufacturers and Exporters Association Chairman JawedBilwani believes that currency devaluation will only affect the import and export prices of Pakistani textiles. It does not stimulate exports. According to statistics, in December 2017, the Pakistani rupee depreciated by 5%, while the price of imported goods rose by more than 70%.
JawedBilwani believes that the government should improve Pakistan’s exports by reducing the cost of electricity, natural gas, and water and quickly resolve the issue of export tax rebates of several billion rupees.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- What Is Suede Material?
- The Difference Between Buckskin Velvet And Suede
- Suede Production Process!
- The New Darling Of The Car Upholstery Suede
- How Suede Is Made
- Italian Fabric Company Technology Upgrade Reduc...
- American Fabric Manufacturers Introduce Outdoor...
- Bacteria Battery Hides On Textiles And Absorbs ...
- Britain Began To Measure Whether It Joined The ...
- The United Kingdom Began To Measure Whether It ...