In addition to the external sports in the participants' physical ability and skill requirements. Outdoor clothing is also required to adapt to harsh weather and complex geography. To protect the safety of athletes.
The outdoor clothing that we usually see is a "two in one" or "three in one" fabric structure. These fabric structures are based on a high-tech breathable warm inner layer.
With the outer layer of windproof, waterproof, antifouling, antistatic, etc.
Can play a good protection for outdoor sports players.
1) Warm and breathable design of fabric
The inner layer of outdoor sportswear is mostly velvet, because the outdoor exercise has a large amount of heat, and sweat evaporates. Requires good heat dissipation and breathability:
Such fabrics have the advantage of easy drying and good breathability, so they are often used as warm materials for winter outdoor sportswear. The design of the outer fabric should also focus on air permeability.
This feature allows the wearer to keep the body dry and comfortable. Keep clothing warm and light.
2) waterproof and windproof design of fabric
Common outdoor sportswear outer fabric. Most require a certain waterproof performance (such as Oxford cloth); at the same time in order to maintain the body's dryness. Some garments are lined with mesh fabrics in the rain-proof outer fabric.
This separates the body from the waterproof outer layer. Stay away from moisture. Second, the design of the fabric must be windproof. Wild winds. Cold mountains. Activities such as climbing, skiing or gliding are all conducted in a relatively high wind speed environment.
3) Abrasion resistance design of fabric
The wear resistance of apparel fabrics can not be ignored. Even for antibacterial deodorant and anti-staining requirements are also higher. After all, outdoor washing conditions are limited. In addition to outdoor climbing in the wild through the forest for outdoor sports.
Apparel fabrics must have good tensile and tear resistance properties. These performance requirements are very demanding from the point of view of textile technology.
Previous: Outdoor Sports Demand Fabric Trends2
Next: No Information
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- International Environmental Textile Association...
- What Is Suede Material?
- The Difference Between Buckskin Velvet And Suede
- Suede Production Process!
- The New Darling Of The Car Upholstery Suede
- How Suede Is Made
- Vietnam Saigon Textile And Garment Industry Exh...
- Suede Fabrics Knowledge And Characteristics
- How To Clean Suede
- Vacant Layer Suede Profile