1. The price difference. The general price range of ordinary PU in the market is lower than microfiber leather.
2. The performance of the surface layer is different. Although the surface layers of the microfiber and the ordinary PU, both of them are polyurethane resins, but the ordinary PU that has been popular for many years, so ordinary PU has much more colors and styles than the microfiber leather. On the other hand, generally speaking, the polyurethane resin of microfiber leather has stronger abrasion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, hydrolysis resistance than the ordinary PU, and also the color fastness and texture are also better than ordinary PU.
3. The base material is different. Ordinary PU is with knitted fabric or woven fabric or non-woven fabric as the base fabric, and then coated with polyurethane resin. The microfiber leather is with a three-dimensional structure of microfiber nonwoven fabric as the base fabric, and then coated with high-performance polyurethane resin.
4. Different performance. Microfiber leather is much better than ordinary PU in terms of abarasion resistance, moisture absorption, comfort and other performance indicators etc.
5. Market prospects. The competition of ordinary PU market is very fierce because of the excess capcity and low technical thresholdand. On the other hand, because of the high technical threshold and the limited capacity and high performance, the microfiber leather is increasingly recognized by consumers, so there is a large market for growth
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- What Is Suede? The World Of Leather; Faux Vs. G...
- How Is Suede Made
- What Is Suede Made Of
- What Is Suede Used For
- The Origins Of Suede
- Suede Vs Faux Suede
- Types Of Suede Leather
- How Do Faux Leather Fabrics Compare To Real Leathe
- What Is Faux Leather