Made from fine-denier polyester, the specification is 75D/144F, the width of the fabric is 150cm, and the weight is 240g per square meter. The fabric is windproof and breathable. After the initial setting, raising, shearing, fiber opening and other processes, the suede suede is soft and even. It is understood that this fabric is environmentally friendly dyed, not only bright color, good color, and will not burden human health. Finally, the fabric is treated with a hot film, which allows the fabric to be easily cleaned and has a waterproof and dusty effect. After the fabric is treated with a hot film, the wavy stripes on the fabric can give people a feeling of galloping the sea, which not only makes people feel open-minded, but also reflects a feeling of being born from the heart. The fabric has good thermal insulation properties, anti-wrinkle performance, good drape, rich suede and so on. In addition, the cloth body is tight and thick, the hand feels soft and soft, the fabric is easy to wash, quick drying, and ironing is also unique to the fabric. Therefore, the fabric is used in various fields such as clothing, bags, shoes and hats.
Contact us: Zhong min
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Bronzing Small Hole Suede Fabric
- Flame Retardant Suede
- Suede Production Steps
- Microfiber Imitation Suede Pretreatment Points
- Microfiber Imitation Suede Pretreatment Prescri...
- Advantages Of Microfiber
- Dyeing Properties Of Small Pattern Suede Fabric
- Effect Of Flame Retardant Finishing On The Rubb...
- Suede Characteristics And Production Steps
- Pretreatment Process For Small Pattern Suede Fa...