Kawasaki-cho, Fukushima Prefecture, Japan, is a traditional silk manufacturing area. Since the Edo period, silk fabrics have been produced and there are about 240 factories during its peak period. However, the popularity of foreign products and chemical fibers led to the closure of factories, leaving only a dozen companies.
In this area, a silk fabric manufacturer known as Zhairong fabrics began to develop star products in order to continue to survive. The manufacturer thinks that silk production in Sichuan and Sichuan was originally known for thinness, and decided to "pursue extremely thin," and began research and development in 2009.
Zhairong Fabric Co., Ltd. has been engaged in technical research and development for the silk industry and dyeing industry who have cooperated for many years, and is dedicated to the improvement of looms. During the R&D period, that is, in 2011, Zhairong Fabric caught up with the major earthquake and nuclear accident and production stopped. After unremitting efforts, in the same year, the world's thinnest silk "Xian Yu" was born.
It is woven with approximately one-sixth of the super-fine silk thread. The fabric emits a wonderful sheen that is not even felt in the hands. At the time, the finest thread size was not yet 14 denier (note: the unit of measurement of the fiber thickness of a single spinning or filament used in the production of textiles or fabrics), while “Shen Yu” used an 8 denier thread.
In 2012, "Shen Yu" was recognized as the world's thinnest silk at the Japan Manufacturing Grand Prix of the Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. In addition, the famous wedding designer Gui Youmei used this silk and designed a wedding dress weighing about 600 grams, which caused a lot of repercussions.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- The Growth Of World Trade In 2018 Is Constraine...
- To Cool Handsomely Suede Open Winter Clothing J...
- What Is Suede Fabric? Imitation Suede Fabric Pi...
- Do You Really Understand About Suede
- Imitation Suede From The Weaving Method Is Divi...
- The Difference Between Artificial Suede And Nat...
- The Price Of Suede Fabric, How To Clean Suede, ...
- Study On The Production Process Of Warp-knitted...