In the cloth market, suede has become a common name for all kinds of faux leather. Including denim faux leather, warp-like suede (faux leather bottom), latitudinal faux leather (satin faux leather), warp-knitted leather, double-faced faux leather, stretch faux leather and so on. Suede fabric has many properties that are no less than natural suede. It has many properties and even better than natural suede. For example, the fabric is soft, sturdy, drapable and light. The product is suitable for luggage, shoe material (lining, fabrics are suitable), clothing, car interior, clean cloth (glass cloth), leather base fabric, high-grade packaging box, lighting materials, curtain fabrics, etc.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Elastic Suede Fabric Is The Best Substitute For...
- How To Wash Suede Fabrics
- What Is The Composition Of Suede Fabric
- Felt-like Fabric Features Felt-like Fabric Comp...
- Main Types Of Wool-like Fabrics
- The Characteristics Of Wool-like Fabrics And Pu...