● Warp suede: a type of woven suede, plain weave, warp islands, polyester weft. Non-textured tissues have obvious weft and weft interweaving.
● zonal suede: a type of woven suede, satin weave, polyester yarn used warp, islands weft. The non-textured tissue is a satin weave that looks compact and feels smooth.
● Warp suede: A type of knitted suede that is warp-knitted by a warp knitting machine. The warp knitted suede is made by weaving the base yarn and face yarn, and the surface yarn is made of island silk. Observe its non-textured tissue, there are obvious "ribs", arranged in parallel, perpendicular to the width of the door.
● Weft-knit suede: A type of knitted suede that is woven using a circular machine. Weft-knitted suede has two kinds of ordinary weft-knitted suede and four-sided elastic suede. Conventional weft-knitted suede has elasticity in the weft direction, and four-sided elastic suede has elasticity in the latitude and longitude direction. The coil structure of the weft-knitted fabric often gives people a feeling of elasticity. Imagine a sweater. If you add a spandex, it's called a four-sided elastic suede.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- The Difference Between Artificial Suede And Nat...
- The Price Of Suede Fabric, How To Clean Suede, ...
- Study On The Production Process Of Warp-knitted...
- Cotton Suede Fabric
- What Raw Materials Are Used For Suede
- Sanded Suede Fabric
- RPET Suede Fabric
- Warp-knitted Composite Knitted Fabric
- Printed Suede