First of all, you have to be clear about which side it is used for. For example: making blankets, clothes, etc. This requires the general situation of each customer's needs, the majority of the long-fiber fleece of the blanket. Short fiber fleece is slightly more expensive than long fiber fleece.
Under normal circumstances, the higher the F-fiber value of the long-fiber fleece, the better the feel of the fabric, and the higher the price of the fleece. For example, 100D/144F, 150D/144F and other fleece have belonged to ultrafine fleece. Long-fiber fleece can be divided into low-elastic fleece (DTY) and filament (FDY). Their English expression is (100% polyester Micro-polarfleece). On the place of origin, the quality is Kunshan and Changzhou in Shanghai and Jiangsu. Jiangyin and so on are a little higher
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Polar Fleece Fleece Related Issues
- Coral Fleece
- Coral Fleece Fabric Features
- Coral Velvet Process
- Coral Velvet Pros And Cons
- Coral Fleece Application
- The Difference And Identification Method Of Cor...
- What Fabric Is Suede
- Weft Knitted Suede
- The Difference Between Deer And Suede