First of all, it is clear: what is it used for? For example: making blankets, clothes, etc. This requires the general situation of each customer's needs, the majority of the long-fiber fleece of the blanket. Short fiber fleece is slightly more expensive than long fiber fleece. Short-staple fleece is generally woven from 32S polyester yarn, and its English (100% polyester spun polar fleece) is also known as short-staple fleece.
Long-fiber fleece is generally woven from polyester filaments and may be woven with polyester 150D96F, 150D48F, 150D144F, 150D288F, 75D72F, 75D144F, 100D144F, 100D288F, and the like. Its English expression (100% polyester filament polar fleece), in general, the higher the F value, the fabric feels better, the higher the price of the fleece. For example, 100D144F, 150D144F and other fleece have belonged to ultrafine fleece. Long-fiber fleece can be divided into low-elastic fleece (DTY) and filament (FDY). Their English expression is (100% polyester Micro-polar fleece). In terms of origin, the quality is higher in Kunshan, Changzhou and Jiangyin in Shanghai and Jiangsu.
In addition, the common abnormalities of general fleece: there are horizontal strips (looms or yarns), knife marks or straight strips, indentations caused by excessive stacking pressure, holes (brushing machine), left and right yin and yang (created by Brora), color trace (dye), water trace (sharp machine vapor condensate) and so on.
Contact us: Zhong min
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Bronzing Suede Composite Fleece
- Coral Velvet, Velvet And Fleece Difference
- How To Distinguish Leather Sofa Fabric Is Leath...
- Woven Suede
- How To Distinguishmicrofiber Fabrics And Suede
- The Four-sided Elastic Fabric
- Suede Leather Alternatives
- Super Soft Short Plush
- Super Soft Short Plush Features