1. Check the surface grains. The texture of high quality microfiber is more clear, and the surface layer feels really like genuine leather. However, the poor quality microfiber leather texture is rough and with strong sense of plastics.
2. Handfeeling. High quality microfiber has a good feel, and the elasticity, comfort are also very high.
3. Check the crease. Folding the different microfiber leathers, and then check and compare the the crease, also check if the crease can disappear soon or not when the recovery. The smaller crease, the faster disappearance, means the better performance of surface PU attached microfiber base. This is an important indicator for high quality microfiber.
4. Check the scratches. Scrape the surface of the microfiber with a hard object to see if it will leave scratches, the surface of the high quality microfiber is with outstanding scratch resistant.
5. Hydrolysis resistance. High quality microfiber is very resistant to hydrolysis. Of course, this is difficult to distinguish with the naked eye, but must ask clearly when the procurement.
6. Base fabric. Base fabric is a key component for microfiber leather, and it is related to the overall performance of microfiber. A good base fabric means the performance of microfiber is more stable.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Microfiber Leather Or Real Leather
- Microfiber Leather Or PU Leather
- What Is Suede? The World Of Leather; Faux Vs. G...
- How Is Suede Made
- What Is Suede Made Of
- What Is Suede Used For
- The Origins Of Suede
- Suede Vs Faux Suede
- Types Of Suede Leather