1. Wash in the micro-temperature or cold water.
2. Wash gently with detergent or neutral detergent.
3. Should be with the Baptist wash, should not twist, both hands to squeeze the water after the acid.
4. After washing, the velvet will be tiled on the large bath towel, and then gently squeeze the moisture out after wrapping.
5. Before drying with the hand lightly Peng, when drying to face outward, button up and down after the hanging in the ventilation.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Introduction Of Wool Height And Gram Weight Of ...
- What Is Suede Fabric