How to clean the suede clothes? This winter is no longer a simple down jacket cotton coat to accompany you for the winter, coats and some velvet fabric jackets are more popular, and the suede fabrics are bright, soft to the touch, and good in elasticity. . That Xiaobian will share with you how to clean the clothes under the suede fabric.
How to clean the suede coat How to clean the suede clothes
How to clean the suede coat? How to clean the suede clothes?
1. The suede fabric is not water resistant, easy to deform and shrink or wrinkle. It can be washed with washing solvent during cleaning. It is usually in 93# gasoline or tetrachloroethylene. The usual amount is 250ml-500ml.
When washing, the clothes of the suede fabric should be laid flat and neatly brushed with a short brush and a gentle brush. The special parts such as cuffs and neckline or particularly dirty areas need to be brushed repeatedly. After brushing, use a towel to absorb dirt. Then, the second time, the sponge is impregnated with a solvent for secondary cleaning, and the surface is cleaned with a towel, and the air is dried in a cool and ventilated place.
2. If the suede fabric is ashy or oily, it is more difficult to handle. You should first scrub the surface with dust or oil stains with a dry cloth, then use a special rubber brush to smooth the hair on the suede in one direction, because The suede hair will only give the whole skin a uniform uniform color when it is facing in the same direction.
Tips: Lazy people have a lazy coup, if you feel that the above method is not very convenient, you can buy a professional suede or scrub cleaning spray, super clean. It is a little expensive. Or go to a professional leather care or a professional shoe store to help you solve this problem.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Suede Fabric Washing Attention
- Suede Cloth
- The Difference Between Suede And Deer Skin
- The Difference Between Deer And Suede
- Velvet Fabric Type
- What Is The Fabric Of Dense Velvet
- Dutch Velvet Fabric Features
- The Main Component Of Fleece