In the future, the development trend of apparel fabrics, as one of the three elements of clothing fabrics, will become more and more important. As the importance of fabrics becomes more and more important, the role of apparel fabrics is to satisfy a wide range of clothing. Requirements, able to create a variety of styles, images of clothing, reflecting the different appearance and content of clothing, so that people are physically and psychologically satisfied.
The first is the styling characteristics. The fabrics are thin, thick, light, soft, firm, elastic, and drape. Different fabrics determine the softness, fluidity, contour clarity, rigidity, etc. of the garments with their respective shape features, drape, and elasticity. Light, thin, pre and soft fabrics have good drape, and the clothing is elegant and dynamic. Thick, solid, firm, and pretty fabrics have clear outlines and shapes. When choosing a fabric, consider the styling characteristics of different fabrics. Choosing the right fabric that can express the styling style can make the performance of the garment manifest.
Second, the appearance features, different colors, patterns, luster, surface texture, texture, perception, etc., give people a different feeling, can form a variety of different clothing styles. For example, red feels warm, warm, happy, and blue feels cold, pure, and sensible; round patterns feel soft, diamond-shaped patterns feel firm; shiny fabrics feel gorgeous and rich; surfaces with neat and smooth fabrics feel delicate and cool. Clean; light, smooth fabric feels cool.
There is the fabric taking nature, taking the performance of the fabric have different requirements, some of the main comfort, and some emphasis on fastness, some focus on warmth, and some care about the appearance of beauty. The mechanical durability, wearing comfort, appearance, sensory performance, anti-fouling performance, moisture absorption, breathability, and wrinkle resistance of the fabric affect the wearability of the garment.
The development of apparel fabrics has evolved with the changing needs of the application areas. The future development of apparel fabrics should be based on functionalization of science and technology and the development of green environmental protection. Apparel fabrics should have the comfortable breathability of natural fibers. They should also have chemical fiber's non-creaseable, non-shrinking properties. They can be worn and placed at will. They can produce warmth or cooling effects with changes in the ambient temperature, and can eliminate adverse health effects in living spaces. Factors that can resist UV, antibacterial, anti-mite and so on.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Japan Produces The World's Thinnest Silk: Feels...
- The Growth Of World Trade In 2018 Is Constraine...
- To Cool Handsomely Suede Open Winter Clothing J...
- What Is Suede Fabric? Imitation Suede Fabric Pi...
- Do You Really Understand About Suede
- Imitation Suede From The Weaving Method Is Divi...
- The Difference Between Artificial Suede And Nat...
- The Price Of Suede Fabric, How To Clean Suede, ...