French Fashion Business Network reported on the 15th that as Asian manufacturers launched more eco-friendly and environmentally-friendly fabrics to meet the needs of European and American garment brands, the Chinese people's consumption patterns for sustainable textiles are gradually taking shape.
At the China International Fabrics and Accessories (Spring and Summer) Expo that ended on the 16th, many manufacturers smelled business opportunities. Fidelity Group, which supplies recycled fabrics for Haili Hansen, Ai Higher, and European brands, said that they have now received orders from Chinese brands. This is definitely a positive change that warrants attention. A textile sales manager in Taiwan believes that people in Germany, Sweden or Norway already have the awareness of “responsible for consumption”, but the mainland is catching up step by step.
According to the data released by the American International Cotton Association, 62% of the Chinese middle class, or 140 million people, are willing to buy more eco-friendly and environmentally-friendly clothing to “responsibly for the planet” at the same price. At present, China's top ten viscose fiber manufacturers have already assumed 50% of the world's production of viscose fibers. Zhang Zixin, a spokesperson for the China Chemical Fiber Association, said that the development of environmentally-friendly fabrics is not a goal we set for China alone. It is based on consumer Recognition of sustainable development issues. Chen Dapeng, vice president of the China Garment Association, said that the production of the Chinese textile industry is closely related to consumers and the environment. Chinese consumers have become more rational and have richer consumer experience. If we want to do more, we must first ensure that Others respect this industry. It can be foreseen that the time for the arrival of the sustainable fabrics and the consumer-responsibility era is not far off when China’s “former world factory” is paying more and more attention to environmental issues.
Next: No Information
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- International Environmental Textile Association...
- What Is Suede Material?
- The Difference Between Buckskin Velvet And Suede
- Suede Production Process!
- The New Darling Of The Car Upholstery Suede
- How Suede Is Made
- Vietnam Saigon Textile And Garment Industry Exh...
- Suede Fabrics Knowledge And Characteristics
- How To Clean Suede
- Vacant Layer Suede Profile