1-latitude, weft, weft density
- the width direction of the fabric; the yarn is referred to as the weft yarn, and the number of the yarns in the 1 inch is the weft density (weft density);
——Used to indicate the number of yarns per unit length of the woven fabric, generally the number of yarns within 1 inch or 10 cm. The national standard stipulates the density of the yarn within 10 cm, but the textile enterprise still It is customary to use the number of yarns within 1 inch to indicate density. As commonly seen, "45X45/108X58" means that the warp weft yarns are respectively 45 pieces, and the warp and weft density is 108, 58.
——The effective width of the fabric is generally expressed in inches or centimeters. Commonly, there are 36 inches, 44 inches, 56-60 inches, etc., which are called narrow, medium and wide, respectively. Extra wide, commonly referred to as wide-width cloth, today's extra-wide fabrics can reach a width of 360 cm. The width is generally marked behind the density, such as the fabric mentioned in 3, if the width is added, it means: "45X45/108X58/60"" is 60 inches wide.
——The weight of the fabric is generally the weight of the square fabric weight. The weight is an important technical index of the knitted fabric. The woollen wool usually also takes the weight as an important technical indicator. The weight of denim fabric is generally expressed in "ounces (OZ)", that is, the number of ounces per square yard of fabric weight, such as 7 ounces, 12 ounces of denim, etc.;
——Japan refers to “first dyed fabric”, which refers to the process of dyeing yarn or filament first, and then weaving it with colored yarn. This fabric is called “dyed fabric” and produces yarn-dyed fabric factory. Generally known as dyeing and weaving factories, such as denim, and most of the shirt fabrics are yarn-dyed fabrics;
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Main Types Of Wool-like Fabrics
- The Characteristics Of Wool-like Fabrics And Pu...
- What Is Microfiber Leather?
- The Advantages Of Microfiber Leather
- How To Identify The Quality Of Microfiber Leather
- Microfiber Leather Or Real Leather
- Microfiber Leather Or PU Leather
- What Is Suede? The World Of Leather; Faux Vs. G...
- How Is Suede Made