A kind of differentiated fiber fabric “stretch suede fabric” with beautiful craftsmanship and style, and the sales in Jiangsu and Zhejiang textile markets stand out. Some samples, some small purchases, and some small orders. According to industry sources, the sales prospects of this fabric are promising.
This product is made of island composite wire 105D+spandex 40D, woven on knitting weft knitting machine, and then finished by main processes such as shaping and dyeing; the product has even and delicate hair feel, good velvet feeling and soft and comfortable hand feeling. The back is meticulous, smooth and so on. In addition, it has a very strong anti-caries ability, which makes people pleasing and pleasing to the eye. After the fabric is made into a garment, it is more fashionable and wins the love of the majority of female consumers. Its fabric width is 150cm, weight is 170g/m2, and the wholesale price of finished products is about 16.00 yuan per meter. Elastic suede fabrics are widely used in the home textile industry. They can be used as sofa fabrics, sofa cushions, bags, etc. They can also be used for making shoe materials such as boots, which is the best substitute for natural leather. At present, merchants from Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Liaoning, Shandong, Fujian and other places have come to this batch of purchases, which has become a major sales highlight of the textile market in Jiangsu and Zhejiang.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- How To Wash Suede Fabrics
- What Is The Composition Of Suede Fabric
- Felt-like Fabric Features Felt-like Fabric Comp...
- Main Types Of Wool-like Fabrics
- The Characteristics Of Wool-like Fabrics And Pu...
- What Is Microfiber Leather?
- The Advantages Of Microfiber Leather
- How To Identify The Quality Of Microfiber Leather
- Microfiber Leather Or Real Leather
- Microfiber Leather Or PU Leather