Some people always say that the fashion industry is a vicious circle.
The round-trip loop hits the last century from the origin hit.
Among the new autumn products quietly launched by major brands,
You can see that the fashion industry has returned to the original point.
The vintage wave is picking up again.
This kind of rustic fabric that was once loved by hippies
Its beauty lies in its awkward mood and low-key retro atmosphere.
The popular elements of this year's fall and winter will inevitably come from furs, soft fabrics and dull colors without losing texture. This is not only the show field, but also the love of stars and fashionistas.
What is suede?
Mink skin is a kind of wild animal skin. It has more grain wounds, is thicker than sheepskin, and has a dense fibrous tissue. It is the upper leather material for processing suede leather.
Mink skin is a kind of wild animal skin. It has more grain wounds, is thicker than sheepskin, and has a dense fibrous tissue. It is the upper leather material for processing suede leather. As the grasshopper is a national second-class animal, it is scarce. Nowadays, regular manufacturers generally use deerskins (higher cost), goatskin, and sheep skins. These animal skins are produced by the production process: raw hides - hair removal - Lime-to-flesh-aldosterone-shaving-oil-tank-drying-washing-air drying-soft-skin-skinning-secondary ironing-artificial trimming and other processes, processed into finished fur products. The natural cortex is quite soft, and it is quite protective against low hardness glass or other things.
The original color of the pelt is the color of the camel. The depth of the camel is variable and shallow, so this tanned pelt should be the color with the least color processing and closest to the natural color.
What is suede?
Due to the scarcity of natural suede, people have developed suede fabrics for natural suede, which is what we call suede.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Imitation Suede From The Weaving Method Is Divi...
- The Difference Between Artificial Suede And Nat...
- The Price Of Suede Fabric, How To Clean Suede, ...
- Study On The Production Process Of Warp-knitted...
- Cotton Suede Fabric
- What Raw Materials Are Used For Suede
- Sanded Suede Fabric
- RPET Suede Fabric
- Warp-knitted Composite Knitted Fabric