1, not dirty
The suede is wear-resistant, but it is not dirt-resistant, it will be dirty if it is not noticed, and after it is soiled, the suede will look ugly.
2, cleaning complex
The cleaning steps of suede are quite complicated. They are not free to put in the washing machine like other fabrics. They need to be cleaned by hand. Professional cleaning products should also be used for cleaning.
3, poor water resistance
Suede is easy to deform, wrinkle, and even shrink after washing. Therefore, it is best to avoid large areas of water. When cleaning, use a washing solvent such as tetrachloroethylene.
4, the price is high
Obviously, natural suede is much more expensive than ordinary fabrics, even if it is imitation suede is not cheap.
Natural suede is made of suede, but the real natural suede on the market is still very few, mostly imitation, but the imitation suede is also very good. Most of the clothes made of suede have a retro feel, beautiful and unique, and other items made are also very durable. Friends who want to know the suede are hurry to check it out.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Is Suede Leather
- Elastic Suede Fabric Is The Best Substitute For...
- How To Wash Suede Fabrics
- What Is The Composition Of Suede Fabric
- Felt-like Fabric Features Felt-like Fabric Comp...
- Main Types Of Wool-like Fabrics
- The Characteristics Of Wool-like Fabrics And Pu...
- What Is Microfiber Leather?
- The Advantages Of Microfiber Leather
- How To Identify The Quality Of Microfiber Leather