The corduroy woven cotton fabric is made up of a set of warp yarns and two sets of weft yarns. The ground weft and warp yarns are interwoven to form a consolidated plush. The weft and warp yarns are interwoven with cut piles and the piles are covered with fluff to form various thicknesses. Different piles.
Fabric use editing
The corduroy velvet is round and full, the fluff is wear-resistant, the texture is thick, the hand feels soft and the warmth is good. It is mainly used for autumn and winter outerwear, shoes and hats fabrics, and also for furniture decoration fabrics, curtains, sofa fabrics, handicrafts, toys, etc.
Fabric washing editor
When the corduroy is washed, it should not be washed hard. It should not be brushed hard with a hard brush. It should be gently brushed with a soft brush in the direction of the fluff. It should not be ironed. It should not be stressed when collecting, to keep the fluffy plump and towering. Printed corduroy is generally printed and then brushed, so the pattern design must consider the effect of brushing, the pattern should not be slender.
Contact us: Zhong min
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Corduroy Common Fabric
- What Is The Fabric Of The Composite Suede
- What Is A Composite Suede Fabric
- Detailed Explanation Of TPU Composite Fabric Kn...
- SOFT SHELL FABRIC
- Softshell Fabric
- Super Soft Short Plush