Coral fleece (English name: coral fleece/coral velvet) is a new type of fabric. Coral velvet, as its name suggests, is a coral-like fabric with a colorful and well-covered texture. It is a new type of fabric with fine texture, soft handfeel, not easy to shed hair, no ball, no fading, no irritation to the skin, no allergies. Beautiful appearance and rich colors.
Common coral fleece is made of polyester fiber DTY150d/288f and DTY150d/144f. The silk has fineness and small flexural modulus, so the fabric has excellent softness.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Coral Fleece Fabric Features
- Coral Velvet Process
- Coral Velvet Pros And Cons
- Coral Fleece Application
- The Difference And Identification Method Of Cor...
- What Fabric Is Suede
- Weft Knitted Suede
- The Difference Between Deer And Suede
- What Is The Fabric Of Suede
- Suede Making Steps