Polartec, the US fabric manufacturer, introduced what is known as “best insulation for outdoor clothing”, aiming to increase a new type of functional fabric that regulates temperature stability.
The fabric is made of 80% recycled polyester fiber, which has a hollow fiber structure specially developed for it, and its insulation properties are designed specifically for the production of extremely cold clothing.
Polartec Power Fill has a matrix that can form thousands of continuous heat stores in the body and acts as a small airbag in the insulation layer. The hollow fibers are polymerized together during controlled fusion to ensure longevity and ease of processing. In addition, no outer cloth or other fiber fixtures are required.
The insulating layer also has hydrophobic properties, it does not absorb moisture, and it dries quickly and has a good warmth to weight ratio. It currently offers variants of 60, 80, 100, and 135 grams.
Gary Smith, CEO of Polartec, said: "With Polartec Alpha (a temperature-regulating product for the company), we have created a new type of active thermal insulation material. With Polartec Power Fill, we are working Extremely cold weather conditions add a new textile solution."
Outdoor expert Millet also uses new insulation materials for the Elevation Airloft Jacket and Lady Belay K Hoodie products.
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- Bacteria Battery Hides On Textiles And Absorbs ...
- Britain Began To Measure Whether It Joined The ...
- The United Kingdom Began To Measure Whether It ...
- The Collective Price Increase Of Textile Wages ...
- Vietnam Saigon Textile And Garment Industry Exh...
- The Swiss Federal Economic Office (SECO) Announ...
- How To Distinguish Between Genuine And Fake Sue...
- Suede Fabrics Knowledge And Characteristics
- How To Clean Suede
- Vacant Layer Suede Profile