dvantages of Velour
Woven, so it is stretchy
Sheen to the fabric
Disadvantages of Velour
Raw edges can curl and fray badly
Pills and snags easily
Can get caught easily when sewing
Can have shrinkage
Can wear out with use
- What Are The Characteristics Of Velvet?
- How To Clean Velvet Fabric
- What Is Suede Fabric?
- Advantages Of Soft Shell Emergency Clothing
- Small Knowledge Of Imitation Leather
- Velvet Use Introduction
- General Soft Shell Combination
- How Do You Produce Artificial Fur?
- What Are The Velvet Ingredients?
- Sofa Leather Distinguish Between True And False
- What Is Polyurethane Fabric
- Polyurethane Fabric Care And Cleaning
- Polyurethane Fabric Uses
- Polyurethane Fabrics Environmentally Friendly
- Polar Fleece
- Polar Fleece Classification
- Polar Fleece Main Ingredient
- Sheep Velvet With Ordinary Fabric
- Identification Quality Method
- Polar Fleece Fleece Related Issues