What fabric is dense velvet?
The dense velvet is an extension of the velvet. The velvet has a strong hair feel, and the hair is a little vertical, like a brush.
The velvet is divided into polyester, nylon and nylon. The density is generally between 172T and 250T. The specifications are: 70*160, 70*250, 70*320, 70*160*3, etc., slightly cotton texture. For use in casual fabrics, jackets, jackets, etc.
The dense velvet is mainly divided into polyester, all nylon, the density is generally above 230T, the specifications are: 40*90, 70*90, 50*95, 50*120, 75*95, 75*120, etc., slightly cotton texture The use is also for casual fabrics, jackets, jackets, etc. Simply put, dense velvet is encrypted velvet, but it will be thinner and denser.
Contact us: Zhong min
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- Dutch velvet fabric features
- The main component of fleece
- velvet History
- Super soft short plush
- Super soft short plush features
- Corduroy 2
- Corduroy features