What is the difference between velvet and velvet
Velvet is a type of velvet weft knitted fabric. One side of the fabric is covered with a pile of upright fibers or yarns. The velvet is fine and soft to the touch. The velvet resembles the velvet in the velvet. In the class, the pattern is divided into the sculpted velvet and the anti-sculpted velvet. The organization can be plain weave and weft cut velvet. Smooth and breathable. There are cotton and chemical fiber. The velvet warp and weft yarns are made of untwisted raw silk. The plain weave is ground and the suede is light rayon. The cashmere warp is “W” shaped and floats on the surface of the fabric with a certain length of float. The resulting grey velvet is like a plain warp satin fabric. The cut surface of the fabric is cut with a velvet knife, so that each velvet is in a discontinuous horizontal line, and then processed through scouring, dyeing, brushing and the like to form a product. The density and height of the gold velvet fluff depends on the denier of the pile, the density, the length of the float, the arrangement ratio of the pile warp and the warp, and the like. True velvet fabrics are woven from gray yarns containing silk fibers into a grey cloth, characterized in that part of the silk fibers constituting the yarns are piled up to become velvet on the surface of the grey cloth. It will bring some of the silk fibers on the yarn directly to the velvet as a velour
TONGXIANG ZHUOYI TEXTIELS CO.,LTD
Add: LAO ZHICUN INDUSTRIAL ZONE, CHONGFU TOWN, TONGXIANG CITY
Contact us: Zhong min
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- How to properly clean velvet fabric
- The difference between deerskin and suede
- What are the advantages of suede
- Is suede leather
- The price of suede fabric, how to clean suede, ...
- Study on the production process of warp-knitted...
- Warp-knitted tissue structure
- 4 warp-knitted finishing process
- warp-knitted performance