Fleece is a kind of knitted fabric. It was first produced in Taiwan in the early 1990s. It is a small Yuanbao knit structure. It is woven in a large circular machine. After weaving, the grey fabric is dyed first, then weaved, combed, and sheared. Shaking granules and other complicated finishing processes, the fabric is pulled in front, the fluff is fluffy and dense, and it is not easy to shed and pilling. The back is thin and symmetrical, the fluff is short, the texture is clear, and the fluffy elasticity is excellent. Its ingredients are generally polyester and soft to the touch. It is the first choice for domestic winter cold protection in the past two years. In addition, the fleece can be combined with all fabrics to make the cold effect better. For example: sheep velvet and sheep velvet composite, sheep velvet and denim composite, sheep velvet and lamb cashmere composite, sheep velvet and mesh fabric composite plus waterproof breathable membrane and so on.
Sheep cashmere is generally polyester. Divided into polyester specifications: filament, spun, and micro-polar fleece. Among them, the ultra-fine quality is the best, and the price is also the highest! In addition, there is a Drop-needle polar fleece, which also has a larger proportion.
At the same time, there is a sheep velvet with spandex. The quality is still difficult to master, and the technology needs further improvement.
Yang Lirong is the cheapest in Zhejiang, but the quality is hard to tell. The quality of Shanghai's cashmere is OK, but the price is high; Suzhou's price and quality are in between, in the middle.
Sheep's cashmere is divided into long and short fibers. The price of short-staple sheep velvet is slightly higher than that of long-fiber sheep velvet. Short-staple sheep velvet is generally woven from 32S polyester yarn. Its English (100% polyester spun polar fleece) is also a short-staple sheep velvet. Long-fiber sheep velvet is generally woven from polyester filaments and can be woven with polyester 150D96F, 150D48F, 150D144F, 150D288F, 75D72F, 75D144F, 100D144F, 100D288F, etc. Its English expression (100% polyester filament polar fleece), in general, the higher the F value, the fabric feels very good, the price of the sheep cashmere is also higher. For example, 100D144F, 150D144F and other cashmere have belonged to the ultra-fine cashmere.
Contact us: Zhong min
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- What is the difference between polar fleece and...
- The difference between compound fleece and doub...
- How to identify the quality of polar fleece
- Bronzing suede composite fleece
- Coral velvet, velvet and fleece difference
- How to distinguish leather sofa fabric is leath...
- Woven suede
- How to distinguishmicrofiber fabrics and suede
- The four-sided elastic fabric