First, CVC80/20 velvet ----- 32S+100D grey cloth just finished the semi-finished product is about CVC80/20, but after finishing the finished product, only CVC68/32----CVC72/28. The cotton loops are sheared during the middle shearing process.
1. The general loop height is between 2.5MM-3.0MM. The hair is too low, the shearing is not easy to cut, the loss is large; the hair is too high, the shear is damaged.
It is expensive and the loops are not easy to stand upright.
2. Some companies require the twisting of the loop yarn and the ground wire to improve the weft. However, according to 3Z, it is not too important, because the elasticity and organization of the velvet determine the ground yarn. The ground yarn is polyester, it is easy to overcome the weft at the time of shaping.
The number of charter roads is small, the latitude is not obvious 30" 48 and 44 roads are more common, 26" 42 roads are more common.
Second, some special velvet
1.3Z R/C/T velvet, which was developed in 2003, uses R/C blended yarn. The suede feel and color are particularly beautiful. There are also a small amount of suede in the market: cotton/modal, cotton/bamboo fiber. Cotton / Tencel, cotton / soybean fiber and other fabrics for high-end products.
2. Generally, the lighter colors are mostly single-dyed cotton, medium-dark double-dyed cotton and polyester. There are also velvets of gray yarn or CVC cotton yarn double-dyed imitation color cloud effect, yarn-dyed velvet, etc. velvet in finishing Add brightener to make the suede have a better luster
3. The main factories of the big loop color strip velvet and jacquard velvet are concentrated in Changzhou, Xuzhou, Suzhou and other places.
4. Apply the needle of the second runway, you can weave the fabric with the reverse bead effect on the front side of the bead, named velvet.
5. Jacquard velvet application mechanical or computer jacquard loops can have a three-dimensional effect on the jacquard loop:
1>.Two-function loops---A loops, no loops
2>. Three-function loops---A loops, B loops, no loops. Cut the highest loop A when shearing, the fabric presents three effects of velvet, loop, and hollow.
6. Stretch velvet
Third, chemical fiber velvet
1. dense velvet---the terry is FDY polyester yarn, the ground wire DTY polyester yarn. The grey fabric is opened and sheared, and the dyed yarn is pre-formed. Some of them are combed after dyeing, and the velvet feeling is better, but it will add more loss. There are also dense velvet varieties with spandex;
2. There are varieties of steamed yarn treated with polyester yarn, which is called steamed yarn.
3. No velvet---a variety of spandex. The fluff is basically erect on the ground cloth, and the suede is pressed by hand, and the suede is quickly restored.
4. Diamond velvet---The terry is FDY with light polyester yarn and the ground wire DTY polyester yarn. It is the easiest to do in almost all the shearing fabric. The grey fabric is directly dyed after being cut and cut, and the slight horizontal strips and vertical strips are covered after the finished product, and a small amount of shearing is not clear, leaving the ring to increase the gloss of the entire surface (and some inexperienced and rigid QC communication) At the time, it often takes a lot of tongues to explain, depressed, and the suede is chaotic.
5. Ice velvet --- sisters of diamond velvet, mainly dyeing process is slightly different.
6. Gold velvet---Compared with thicker spandex varieties, suede is messy and shiny, similar to warp-knitted rich velvet.
7. Burnt velvet---The terry is rayon (or cotton yarn), the ground yarn is polyester yarn, the rayon is used as the burnt flower pattern, and the variety of ground yarn and spandex is slightly more difficult;
8. Different regions have different titles for fabrics, such as four-sided bombs, non-falling velvet, square velvet, electronic velvet, etc., mostly the raw material changes or finishing in the above list.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- What is the fabric of dense velvet
- Dutch velvet fabric features
- The main component of fleece
- velvet History
- Super soft short plush
- Super soft short plush features
- Corduroy 2