2 light weight, security, feel strong, drape is poor
1. Gently squeeze the water, lightly twist the water
2. Pure rayon can be dry, blended fabric should be dried
Spandex / Lycra)
1, good elasticity, elastic fiber called washing, dry cleaning can be low temperature steam ironing
2. High-concentration cotton fabrics treated with high-concentration caustic soda, then treated with high-quality softener, with silky luster, fresh, smooth and comfortable
3, monofilament light that is a light treatment, double silk light that is two mercerization, the effect is better
With cotton fabric with cotton fabric
Wool polyester fabric
1. The advantages of collecting wool and polyester
2. Lightweight, good wrinkle recovery, durable wrinkles, dimensional stability, easy to wash and dry, fast and durable
3 not pests, but not as soft and smooth
1 should use neutral detergent or special wool detergent, avoid alkaline detergent
2. Gently wash, not twisted, should be dry
3. High-grade clothes recommended dry cleaning
4 suits, jackets should be dry cleaning, should not be washed
1 belongs to synthetic fiber, man-made fiber polyester-viscose blended fabrics, cotton type, wool type, etc.
2. Smooth and bright, colorful, good elasticity, good moisture absorption, strong anti-wrinkle, dimensional stability
3. Good air permeability and resistance to blister, reducing fabric fuzzing, pilling and static electricity, but poor heat resistance
1. Water temperature below 40 degrees
2. Medium temperature steam ironing
3. Can dry clean
4. Suitable for dry
5. Can not be wrung out
Polyurethane Resin Synthetic Leather (Coated Fabric) PVC/PU/Semi-PU
1. High strength, thin and elastic, soft, smooth, breathable and water-permeable, waterproof
2. It still has good tensile strength and perturbation strength at low temperature, good photo-aging resistance and hydrolysis stability
3. Flexible wear-resistant, appearance and performance are close to natural leather, easy to wash and decontamination, easy to sew
4. The surface is smooth and compact, and can be used for a variety of surface treatments and dyeings.
1 water and detergent cleaning, avoid gasoline scrub
2. Can't dry clean
3. Can only wash, and the washing temperature can not exceed 40 degrees
4 can not use sun exposure
5. can not touch some organic solvents
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- Various facial clothing features and washing me...
- How to Wash and Care for Viscose Fabrics
- How to Care for Lace Clothes and Linens
- What is Suede? The World of Leather; Faux vs. G...
- Suede Fabric Market by Production, Capacity Uti...
- What is weft knitted suede
- faux suede fabric
- Suede fabric