Washington, April 30. The US Department of Agriculture (USDA) released its weekly crop growth report on Monday. As of April 29th, the US cotton planting rate was 12%, compared with 9% in the previous week and 14 in the same period in 2017. %, the five-year average is 14%.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- Common fabric knowledge
- Common Concepts of Fabrics: Warp Weft Density W...
- Common washing instructions
- The difference between weft knitted fabric and ...
- The difference between cotton and polyester cotton
- Island silk
- Moisture wicking fiber
- superfine fiber
- Island fiber